Terms & Conditions
- Tariffs are per head, Tariffs for children (accompanying parents )between 0-2 years is no charge, between 2- 10 years is charged 50%.
- Pick up, Drop & Local Transportation will be Extra charges if Guest not owning their own vehicle.
- All bookings will be tentative unless accompanied by advance booking payment. Please note that we need your final confirmation 10 days before your arrival
- Any Other activity other than package Inclusive will be charged. Any activities, including Whitewater Rafting, is Depend upon Water level & weather.
- Shouting, Whistling & Playing loud music in the Wildlife /Forest is strictly prohibited. Each & everyone should respect & follow Wildlife rules.
- Please carry light cotton clothing, suitable walking shoes, torch, cap, sunscreen lotion, umbrella etc. for outdoor activities.
- Every possible care and precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of the guests. However, we are not liable for any untoward incidents that may arise during outdoor activities, adventure activities.
- All disputes are subject to Dandeli jurisdiction
Dandeli Tiger Reserve is being polluted and disturbed by tourists due to throwing plastics, playing music, rash driving, littering, trespassing into the prohibited places etc. These activities not only pollute the environment but also causes great disturbance to wildlife and it is also the violation of the Wildlife Protection Act.
We request the tourists to love and enjoy the nature but without disturbing it. Avoid bringing in plastic. We are trying to make the homestay plastic-free zone. Don’t bring canned or bottled water. Instead, you may happily carry water from here which is from a perennial source of spring water.
What to expect
- Be friendly with insects.
- A power outage is common in villages. The generator will be on till 10 pm during a power cut.
- If you need some specific things, please inform in advance.